- No liability will be attached to Mirror Galaxy if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
- All deliveries are to ground floor access only unless otherwise stated.
- Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Mirror Galaxy in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Mirror Galaxy within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs/videos of the damage before issuing a return number.
- When you order from our website (MIRRORGALAXY.COM), we assure you that the order gets processed within 24 hours and gets delivered within the delivery time of the product mentioned on the product page.
- Mirror Galaxy Assures his esteemed customer to deliver their mirrors 100% safe & secure at their doorstep. If any damage occurs during the transit, the company will be responsible for the breakage and shall replace the mirror at the earliest for free. Although there are some terms & conditions to read before claim your damaged mirror:
a. Customer must make a video from his/her cell phone while unboxing the mirror to record if there is any damage/breakage in the mirror.
b. The delivery team can wait while you check your mirror for damages, where this is not possible please ensure you contact us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery if there are any issues with your order, if the mirror box is opened and checked after 24 hours claim will be avoided.
c. Please note due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept responsibility for damages reported after this period.